- A Web Intelligence (WebI) report contains multiple sections
- The second section has the option "Start on a new page" selected
- When viewing the report in Page Mode, the second section does not start on a new page. Instead, it starts under the end of the first section.
- Note: Subsequent iterations of the same section do start on new pages as expected.
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.x
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.x
boe bi xi bi4 bi40 bi41 bi4.0 bi4.1 xi31 xi3.1 41 40 31 4.1 4.0 3.1 enterprise infoview eportfolio launchpad launch pad bilaunchpad applet webi interactive analysis java dhtml html viewer internet rich client ria wrc desktop application thick thin client report reporting cr crent formatting insert break pagebreak breaks newpage quick display view mode start section sectionbreak , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-RA-WBI-FE , Front End/Client , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.