- "Error in RFC <RFC_TO_SOLUTION_MANAGER> to Solution Manager system" (Message no. STMWFLOW025) when trying to save a change into a Transport Request while working on a Development system where CSOL is activated
- Short Dump raised in ST22 with Runtime Error RAISE_EXCEPTION and Exception Condition "CNTL_ERROR" when trying to save a change into a Transport Request while working on a Development system where CSOL is activated
- SAP Solution Manager 7.0
- SAP Solution Manager 7.1
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2
Managed systems minimum Support Package level:
- System Release: 46C Basis Support Package Level:51
- System Release: 46D Basis Support Package Level:42
- System Release: 610 Basis Support Package Level:45
- System Release: 620 Basis Support Package Level:56
- System Release: 640 Basis Support Package Level:15
- System Release: 700 Basis Support Package Level:06
Error in Object Editing, cross-system object lock, SolMan, SE80, satellite system, Retrofit, /TMWFLOW/SAPLCROSS_SYSTEM_LOCK, Change Request Management, Change Management, ChaRM STMWFLOW025, managed system, STMWFLOW025, STMWFLOW063, CNTL_ERROR, CL_GUI_CUSTOM_CONTAINER=======CP, CL_GUI_CUSTOM_CONTAINER=======CM001, SAP_SOLMANTMWCOL, SOL_CONNECT, STMWFLOW, 025, csol pop-up, csol popup , KBA , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.