- Integration to SAP Compliance Management is activated.
- Sales Order, Outbound Delivery or Purchase Order is created and transferred to GTS for Compliance Screening.
- Screening does not take place as expected.
- Dialogue screening result differs from synchronous screening result.
- Documents are not displayed in List of Blocked Documents as expected after re-check.
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services
1100, 901, 900, 800, 720, 710, 700, 300, 300_640, 300_620
Neuprüfungskennzeichen, synchron, Überleitung, Prüfung, Gesetzliche Kontrolle
Compliance management, /SAPSLL/CUIT, /SAPSLL/CUIT-ITREC, ITREC, item not relevant for new check , KBA , SLL-LEG , Global Trade Services GTS , SLL-LEG-CON-EMB , Compliance: Embargo , SLL-LEG-CON-LMG , Compliance: Legal Control , SLL-LEG-CON , Compliance Management , SLL-LEG-CON-SPL , Sanctioned Party List Screening , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.