When there're multiple packages or records for one service entry sheet, in T-Code RSA3 result, they would have the same purchase order (EBELN) and the same item number (EBELP), hence there's no unique key to distinguish them. Please see the following example, service entry sheet 1000000014 has 3 different records with the different quantity:
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 5 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 7 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 8 for SAP ERP 6.0
2LIS_02_SRV, rsa3, EBELN, EBELP, LBLNI, PACKNO, INTROW, table ESLL, Package number, Line Number, unique, key, MC02M_3SRV, MC02M_0SRV, XMCESLL, service entry sheet, SES, LBWE, purchase order, PO, item, purchase order history , KBA , BW-BCT-MM-PUR , BW only - Purchase , MM-SRV-BW , LIS and BW , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.