- The system issues the error message FF 713 "Tax code & country & does not exist in procedure &", when post or simulate the document by T-code: FB70 or FB60.
- The percentage rate is blank in T-code: FTXP.
- You want to maintain the percentage rates (conditions) by T-code: FTXP for a tax code directly, or to import them from another system, however after saving, it is no longer exist. The system displays the unchanged values.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA Finance all versions ; SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition 1511 ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions
SAPFM05A , KBA , FI-GL-GL-F , Value Added Tax (VAT) , FI-GL , General Ledger Accounting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.