- Set up ocs.cfg file to set up password encryption as default
- The Job Scheduler failed to start up and reports the following errors in the ASE error log:
kernel JS: failed to receive jsagent response
kernel Job Scheduler Task lost its Agent connection (Connection reset by peer)
kernel Job Scheduler Task failed (re)connecting to its Agent (Connection refused)
kernel Job Scheduler Task state set to stop
- Additional error reported in Job Scheduler log files:
jamain Client message: ct_connect(): user api layer: external error: The connection failed because of invalid or missing external configuration data.
jamain ct_connect() failed.
jamain jsd_MakeConnection() failed
jamain jsj_AddConxs() failed
jamain Initialization failed initializing connection pool
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- Job Scheduler
encrypt, security, OCS. handshake, SSL, not active, stopping, ja__handle_init_message failed, Open-Library application, JS agent, SYB_JSAGENT , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.