- In BI by default, when a WebI query is created that uses objects from two different contexts, WebI will add two separate tables to the report. If a measure is included, the resulting count can be wrong due to counting some of the results multiple times.
- How can BI be configured to prevent a user from creating a query with objects from different contexts?
- The query cannot run because it contains objects that reference incompatible tables.
- Incompatible combination of objects
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.x
- Information Design Tool (IDT)
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
biSL_contexts , KBA , BI-BIP-IDT , Information design tool , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.