- Want to prevent users from being able to refresh Crystal Reports objects or instances
- Especially important when using OpenDocument / parameterized reports, and you want the parameters to always be hidden (they appear when attempting to refresh)
- The parameters buttonprint / buttonexport / buttonrefresh were used in previous versions of the product for OpenDocument.jsp, but the functionality is now more effectively managed across all viewing methods via user rights
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
stop disallow resfreshing CR CRs report bi41 bi4.1 bip41 bip4.1 bi4.2 bip42 4.x bi bip hide disable remove opendoc buttons , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , BI-BIP-CRS , SAP Crystal Reports Server , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.