- Modified Library documents and resource files are not automatically updated when user connects to the repository.
- Modified Library documents and resource files are not automatically updated when user synchronizes the library by selecting Repository > Synchronize Library.
- Models and other documents that are in the Library folder in the Browser Local tab are not in the very latest version.
- Modified documents are dimmed and cannot be selected in the Library Synchronization dialog.
- Connected to the repository via the PowerDesigner Proxy.
- It does not happen with a Direct repository definition.
- It occurs with Physical Data Model (PDM) or Free Model (FRM).
- It does not happen with Conceptual Data Model (CDM) or Free Model (FRM).
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP03
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP03 Proxy
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; Sybase PowerAMC 16.5
CR761154, 761154 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.