- Some packages that were migrated from SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation 7.5 for the Microsoft platform could not be executed properly as before.
- Custom packages that were upgraded from a previous version of SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation 10.0 for the Microsoft platform were subject to changes.
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation 10.0 for the Microsoft platform.
- SAP EPM Add-in 10.0 for Microsoft Office.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2.
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for Microsoft
appset, environment, application, model, ssis, dts, data manager , KBA , EPM-BPC-MS , Microsoft Version , EPM-XLS , EPM Excel Client , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.