- Currency in USD is being multiplied by 100 when it is loaded into BPC from the srouce BW cube.
- Using Data Manager Package "Load Transaction Data from BW InfoProvider".
- For JPY currency with Zero decimals, TCURX table is configured correctly as per NOTE 1240163 "Amount too high by factor of 100 for HUF, JPY currencies".
- The data in the source BW cube are brought from ECC system.
- This issue occurs on only specific ENTITY whose currency is USD.
- Verified the transformation file and the conversion file is correct.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0 NetWeaver Service Pack 12
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver
1804424, multiplied by 1000, by factor, staging cube, Japanese , KBA , troubleshooting , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.