- When viewing a Web Intelligence report that contains an Input Control that has a large number of values in the HTML viewer, it takes several minutes for the Input Control list to appear.
- While the list is loading the entire browser is unresponsive.
- Opening the same report in the Rich Internet Application (RIA) / Java Applet mode, the issue is not reproducible, and the report opens within seconds.
- Issue is observed with multiple versions of IE (8, 9 and 10) as well as Chrome.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- Web Intelligence DHTML viewer
BI4, BI4.0, BI4.1, Web Intelligence, webintelligence, webi, input, control, performance, slow, slower, html, dhtml, viewer, interactive, edit, editor, ADAPT01707031, ADAPT01707032, ADAPT01710599, 5050150387, SP03, SP09 , KBA , BI-RA-WBI-FE-HTM , HTML Front End , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.