- In EPM Add-in, when double-clicking on a cell containing an EPMURL function that should open BPC NW 10 web client, nothing happens.
- The option 'Enable Double-Click' is enabled in 'Navigation' tab in the menu 'Options / User Options'.
- Each time the error is reproduced, the following error is found in SLG1 transaction: "Logon ticket creation has been disabled"
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation for NetWeaver
- EPM Add-in for Microsoft Office
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver
KBA , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , EPM-XLS-FCT , EPM XLS Functions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.