- Deleting a model from BPC Web Admin doesn't completely remove a model; at the backend the model still exists.
- No error is generated at BPC Web Admin at the time of deletion.
- Manually deleting the multi provider and the infocube directly from the backend using the same user logged on to BPC Web Admin is success.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0 NetWeaver Service Pack 10
- SAP NetWeaver BW 7.30 Support Package 08
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver
DYNPRO_SEND_IN_BACKGROUND, TRINT_TADIR_POPUP, UJA_API_DELETE_APPLICATION, Appset, MultiProvider, KBA , defect , EPM-BPC-NW-ADM , Admin , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.