- After upgrading to Service Pack 12, executing a data manager package to perform COPYOPENING in period 2013.01 (period 1 in calendar year 2013) generates no result.
- Execution of the package is successful, however it produces no results.
- Verified data exists in period 2012.12, flow ‘999’ (closing flow)
- Verified Carry-Forward rule is correct.
- Setting CATEGORY_FOR_OPE property to category of source data doesn't resolve the issue.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver Service Pack 12
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver
FLOW, AUDIT, CATEGORY, COPY_OPENING.LGF, , KBA , troubleshooting , defect , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.