- A table was created with a range partition on one or more table columns
- Subsequent data change results in inefficient use of existing partitions
- There is a need to split an existing partition within the range of existing data rather than simply adding an additional partition at the top of the range
- There may be a need to merge two partitions within the existing range of partitions
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 GA and 15.7 ESD 1
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.0.x
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.5
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.0 ; Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.5
add, remove, range , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.