The last search result will be listed when you call up the transaction again. This may lead to the following situations,
- There may be performance issue, because the search function is executed again in order to restore the last looked at objects.
- There may be dump, such as CX_SY_IMPORT_FORMAT_ERROR, if the last object looked at is no longer available.
"Image/Data is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Compoent
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Object manager; hierarchy framework; CONNE_IMPORT_NO_DESCRIPTION; CL_HR_OBJECTMANAGER; RECOVER_ATTRIBUTES; CX_SY_IMPORT_FORMAT_ERROR; performance issue; slow; PA20; PA30; PA40; PPPD; PPPM; PPOME; OM_OBJM_NO_LAST_SEAR; SU01 , KBA , BC-BMT-OM , Organizational Management , PA-PA-XX , General Parts , PA-PD , Personnel Development , PA-BC , HCM Authorization and HCM Basis , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.