- Some SLT Metrics are grey in Technical Monitoring: "TIMESTAMP_OLDEST_AGE", "SUM_TAB_ENT_TO_REPLICATE", "MAX_SING_TAB_ENT_TO_REPLICATE", "REPLICATED_TAB_ENT_REFRESH"
- Errors in the Alerting Framework saying "Function module Z_E2E_EXT_SLT_DC is not available in system <SID>"
- In Solution Manager 7.2, some metrics are reporting grey status: "Source System Status", "Target System Status", "Average Latency Time of the Last 24 Hours", "Average Latency Time of the Last Hour", "Maximal Latency Time of the Last 24 Hours", "Maximal Latency Time of the Last Hour", "Youngest Replication","Schema Latency","Max Entries to be Replicated", "Number of Tables not Fully Replicated", "Oldest Timestamp of a Table to be Replicated", "Sum of all Table Entries to be Replicated"
- SAP Solution Manager 7.1
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2
- SAP Solution Manager 7.1, version for SAP HANA
- DMIS 2011_1_700 Support Package 4
#SOLMAN,/SDF/E2E_SLT_INFO, Data Migration Server, SAP LT Replication Server, HANA, Invalid Schema ID *, PFCG, Authorizations, SOLMAN , KBA , SV-SMG-MON-ALR , Monitoring/Alerting/Reporting Infrastructure , SV-SMG-MON-SYS , System Monitoring , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.