You find that the target view is different when you do the same navigation among different business roles, you want to make the target view the same, but you are not clear about how to do it. This KBA will show you the way to adjust it.
For example, you find that after clicked Sold-To Party in search result of service orders, the IC Agent role and SERVICEPRO role are navigating to two different target views. You want to make the target view in IC Agent role be the same as when you logon by other non-IC business roles, like SERVICEPRO role.(See following screenshots)
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 2007
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0, version for SAP HANA
CL_CRM_UI_NAVBAR_SRV, GET_NAVIGATION_INFO_FOR_DESC, EV_OBJECT_TYPE, EV_OBJECT_ACTION, object type, action, navigation bar profile, target ID, link, Define Generic outbound plug mappings, navigating, go to, navigating. , KBA , CA-WUI , WebClient UI , CRM-IC-BF , Basic Functions for Business Transactions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.