- There is planned expense created in a TC(Trading Contract).
- When you change the TC's Pricing Date (WBHD-PRSDT_SD or WBHD-PRSDT_MM) to a date earlier than the expense's Valid-From Date, error message "XXXX Not set in Price Determination" is issued in Incompleteness Log.
("XXXX" is an expense condition type as an example).
- When you change the TC's Pricing Date back to current date or the date in the future, the error message will get disappear in Incompleteness Log.
- Global Trade Management (GTM)
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP R/3 Enterprise Global Trade (EA-GLTRADE)
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP Enhancement Package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enterprise Extension Global Trade (EA-GLTRADE)
- SAP Enhancement Package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
WB21, WB23, Trading Contract, TC, Planned Expense, Pricing Date, WBHD-PRSDT_SD, WBHD-PRSDT_MM, Valid-From Date, Not set in Price Determination, Incompleteness Log, 31.12.9999, past, earlier , KBA , LO-GT-TE , Trading Expenses , LO-GT-TC , Trading Contract , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.