- In SAP BI Mobile application, after successful connection to the BI Platform, the following error message shows up:
- Connection to the server could not be established; try again or contact your administrator (MOB 06031) (HTTP -1003)
Details: A server with the specified hostname could not be found
- All other BI Platform components work fine
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.1
- SAP BI Mobile App
bi40; bi41; bi4; ipad; iphone; MOB06031; http1003; authenticationResponseReceived; time-out; error; problem; issue; failed; cannot; connect;mobi , KBA , MOB-APP-BI , Business Intelligence Mobile , MOB-APP-BI-IOS , BI Mobile on iPad/iPhone , MOB-APP-BI-AND , BI Mobile on Android , MOB-APP-BI-SRV , Mobile BI Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.