- After a full BI4 install on a server, you cannot launch Universe Designer Tool (UDT) and receive error “ Internal Problem (RepoAccess:retrieveAuthModeInfos) Class not registered " error
- Errors similar to the following are seen when trying to launch the universe designer tool (UDT) on windows 2012 server -
- Internal Problem (RepoAccess:retrieveAuthModeInfos) Class not registered
- CEBORepoProxyManager::GetPreviousRepoAccessInfo: Unexpected Error
- Internal Problem
- Below are some examples of the errors thrown while launching designer -
- The issue is seen even with designer launched to "run as Administrator"
- De-install and re-install of BI4 server or client products does not fix the issue
- Disabling Anti-virus or User Account Controls (UAC ) or Data Execution Prevention ( DEP ) does not resolve this behavior
- The designer logs or server event logs do not show much information either.
- SAP Business Objects BI 4.0 and above
- Microsoft Windows server 2012
BI4 4.0 4.1 designer universe error fail crash , KBA , BI-BIP-INS , Enterprise (BI platform) installation, upgrade, patching , BI-BIP-DEP , SBOP Web Application Deployment, Wdeploy , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.