- After upgrading to BPC NW 10 SP12, error when trying to refresh a report in EPM Add-in client.
- Error: "Error in refresh sheet
The execution of report Default Report failed. Please contact your administrator.
Internal Server Error
<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>500 SAP Internal Server Error</TITLE></HEAD><BODY><H1>500 SAP Internal Server Error</H1>ERROR: No more memory available to extend an internal table. (termination: RABAX_STATE)"
- The following ABAP dump is generated in ST22 transaction:
Runtime Errors: TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED
Short text: No more memory available to extend an internal table.
What happened? You attempted to extend an internal table, but the required space was not available.
If you have access to the note system yourself, please use the following search criteria:
"TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED" "CL_UJO_QRES_TRANS=============CP" "CL_UJO_QRES_TRANS=============CM001" "BUILD_CELLS"
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10 for NetWeaver Service Pack 12
- EPM Add-in for Microsoft Office
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver
KBA , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , EPM-XLS , EPM Excel Client , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.