- A Z* field generated by EEWB or AET is added to UI as the search criteria. When perform a search with the Z* field, the BSP page displays an error with error text: Exception condition "PROBLEM_WITH_QUERY" raised.
- In the CRM backend system, a "RAISE_EXCEPTION" runtime error as below is found in ST22.
Runtime Errors RAISE_EXCEPTION
Exception condition "PROBLEM_WITH_QUERY" raised.
A RAISE statement in the program "CL_CRM_REPORT_ACCRULE=========CP" raised the exception condition "PROBLEM_WITH_QUERY".
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 5.2
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 2007
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
Enhance, easy enhancement, short dump, RABAX_STATE, CL_CRM_REPORT_ACCRULE_ONEORDER, CL_CRM_REPORT_ACCRULE=========CM005, CL_CRM_REPORT_ACCRULE=========CP, CREATE_ACCRULE, CL_CRM_REPORT_QUESTION, CRM_BSP_OIC_1O_SEARCH_FROM_RF, MAKE_INSTANCE_VALID. , KBA , CRM-BF-EEW-BTX , Extension Business Transaction , CRM-BTX-ANA , Operative Reporting and BW Analyses , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.