- When trying to backup HANA database, you get the error message: backup could not be completed, Wrong checksum: Calculated xxxxxxxxx, stored xxxxxxxxx.
- The HANA trace files indicate there is an issue with a corrupt page and you see error messages like the following:
- ERROR: Failed to load page exception 3020007: LogicalPageAccess error
- ERROR: Failed to load physical page...exception 3020112: 0 bytes of 4096 read
- Error checking structure page: Page with invalid size class <unknown size class 255
SAP HANA 1.0, platform edition
 backup could not be completed; received page with invalid checksum; , KBA , HAN-DB-BAC , SAP HANA Backup & Recovery , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.