- What's SGEN?
- Where can I find more information about SGEN?
- When should I run SGEN?
- How I can know whether a object load is generated(compiled) correctly after SGEN execution?
- How to handle generation syntax error?
- How to handle generation system error?
- How much free space is required in database for SGEN execution?
- How to handle time out error during SGEN execution?
- Why some objects still are compiled automatically after SGEN execution?
- How to improve SGEN performance?
- Why short dump LOAD_VERSION_LOST occurs during SGEN execution?
REPOLOAD, REPOSRC, DYNPLOAD,DYNPSOURCE, RSGENINVLAS , KBA , BC-UPG-TLS-TLA , Upgrade tools for ABAP , BC-ABA-LA , ABAP Syntax, Compiler, Runtime , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.