- In an IDoc_AAE scenario, an SM59 destination has been configured in a sender Business System for the connection with Process Integration (PI).
- The connection test for the SM59 destination fails with the error message:
- Error when opening an RFC connection
- "Transaction program not registered", or "Program XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_PID not registered"
- This error also occurs in transaction SM58 in the sender Business System.
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_DESTINATION, 679, ThSAPOCMINIT, Java, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, XI, AEX , KBA , BC-XI-CON-IDO , Idoc Adapter J2EE , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.