- Error 3474 and 2577 reported in the ASE errorlog:
Error 3474: "During redo the page timestamp value is less than old timestamp from log."
Error 2577: "The root page of table '<name>' is recorded in sysindexes as page number <#>, partition ID <#>. In its header, this page has page numbers <#> and <#> as its 'next page' and 'previous page' values, respectively; however, both should be NULL. Check sysindexes."
- "Infected with Signal 11" in the module compare_value() during LOAD TRANSACTION or database recovery with a stacktrace including the following functions:
- While running DBCC CHECKDB on this database may report other errors like
Msg 15080, Level 16, State 1:
The root page 1104 of index id 2 for table 'foo' has inconsistent rootkeys information. Drop and recreate the index. Use DBCC REINDEX to rebuild indexes on system catalogs with this form of inconsistency.
Msg 7928, Level 18, State 1:
Index foo_ind is not consistent; found 0 leaf rows but 10208 data rows. Drop and recreate the index.
- We can see the table has been set with below properties:
- Table involved has compressed data.
- Table involved has non-materialized columns.
- The non-materialized columns have default values.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
CR#749156, 749156, CR749156, create, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stack, registers, corruption, nonmaterialized , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.