- L3 332 error message while trying to create a Transfer Order (TO).
- Unable to transfer stock using transaction LT10 due to an error.
- Transaction LT10 fails with L3 332 “Requested amount could not be supplied” error.
- Not able to move all stock in a bulk storage bin due to L3332 error.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
L3 332, T331B-ABRUN. L_TO_CREATE_SINGLE , KBA , l3332 , create , transfer order , requested amount could not be supplied , t331b , abrun , LE-WM-TFM , Warehouse Movements , LE-WM , Warehouse Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.