XSDataServer crashes and causes Server suspension when Android devices enroll, restarting the service temporarily allows further client connections.
The following errors are logged:
- In the Windows Event log: Faulting application name: XSDataServer.exe, version: 7.0.6398.0
- In the Afaria Server Message Log: XRS6008: ADO Data Access Error Occurred. ADO Error: Code = 0x80040e14 (Not a native OS error) ADO Code meaning = IDispatch error #3092 Source = Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server Description = Cannot resolve the collation conflict between "SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS" and "Danish_Norwegian_CI_AS" in the equal to operation
- In the Afaria Server Message Log: XRS1399: An error occurred while attempting to add user () with device (SEC123A6C2E5F123) to the Device Access table (hr=80004005). EXPLANATION: A new device requested to be added to the Device Access table, but the action failed. ACTIONS: Make sure your Database is running
- SAP Afaria 7.0 Service Pack 4
- SQL Server 2008 R2 with SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS collation
- Afaria database using Danish_Norwegian_CI_AS collation
suspended, not approved, 53401, XRS6008, XRS1399 , KBA , MOB-AFA , Afaria , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.