- Following the Spring Daylight Savings Time shift (forward shift by one hour), some recurring instances' runtimes are one hour later than they had been previously.
- For example, in a region where the time shift is from 2am > 3am, a daily instance with a runtime of 2:30am now runs daily at 3:30am.
- This issue only affects instances whose runtimes were *during the period of time skipped* by the Spring DST time shift. For example, in a region where the time shift is from 1am > 2am, instances with runtimes between 1-1:59am would be affected. If a recurring instance's runtime does not fall in this hour-long period on the date of DST, it is not affected by this issue.
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
xi 3 xi3 xi3.1 bi4 bip4 bi bip 4 bi41 bi4.1 bip41 bip4.1 bi4.x bip4.x 4.x ADAPT01720082 ADAPT 01720082 1720082 DHR5000542242 DHR 5000542242 , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , BI-BIP-CRS , SAP Crystal Reports Server , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.