- Leading up to and immediately after the beginning of Daylight Saving Time, recurring instances have a Next Run Time which is one hour later than expected
- All subsequent recurring instances retain the new start time
- Affected instances are any Daily, Weekly, or Monthly recurring instances whose original start time fell within the one hour period skipped over at the start of DST
- e.g., in a region where the time shifts from 2am to 3am, a daily instance which had a runtime of 2am will now run at 3am; an instance which had a runtime of 3am will still run at 3am
- e.g., in a region where the time shifts from 1am to 2am on a Sunday, a weekly (Sundays) instance which had a runtime of 1:59am will now run at 2:59am; an instance which had a runtime of 2am will still run at 2am
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
bi 4.0 4.1 4.2 ADAPT01720082 ADAPT 01720082 1720082 DHR5000542242 DHR 5000542242 , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-CRS , SAP Crystal Server , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.