- How to configure an ASE shared memory dump?
- How to collect an ASE shared memory dump on demand, without triggering on any particular condition?
- How to configure ASE to create a shared memory dump on an error event?
- Is a performance impact expected?
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
action, signal, timeslice, panic, message, dbcc, configured, CSMD, memdump, proc_cache, sp_shmdumpconfig, max_dumps, dump_dir, dump_file , KBA , csmd , configurable shared memory dump , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.