- A CRM business activity (activity, E-mail, or appointment) is created as the follow up document of an ERP document (ERP order, ERP quotation, or ERP contract). When saving the CRM activity, there is error message "Unknown Object type BUS2031" issued. And the saved CRM activity is not displayed in the ERP document's document flow.
- You want to implement the functionality from SAP Note 2012970. After assigning a subsequent ERP document to an existing CRM order, there is error "Unknown Object type BUS2032" issue. The ERP document is not displayed in the CRM order's transaction history.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 ; SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA all versions
RL 303, BINARY_RELATION_CREATE， VONA, DOC_FLOW. , KBA , CRM-BTX-ERP , CRM UI for ERP Sales Documents , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.