- Error occurs when scheduling documents to the File System destination in BI Launchpad
- Error message: "Destination disabled. : [CrystalEnterprise.DiskUnmanaged]. Please note the name of the job server used for your request and contact your system administrator to make sure the specified destination is enabled. (FWB 00031)"
- In clustered deployment, the issue may surface intermittently.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
unmanaged disk, BI4, BI4.0, BI4.1, BI 4.0, BI 4.1, fwb 00031, fwb00031, File system, 4.2 schedule, , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.