- Planned independend requirements (PIR) are transferred from SCM into ECC either via DP mass processing or via transaction /SAPAPO/REL_TO_OLTP.
- There are no errors in any of the joblogs, however, the PIR is not sent to ECC for unknown reason.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP Supply Chain Managment Demand Planning (SCM-APO-FCS)
/SAPAPO/TS_BATCH_RUN, DP mass processing, Release forecast from DP to ECC, 6P012, /SAPAPO/REL_TO_OLTP, /SAPAPO/RELEASE_CUBE_TO_OLTP , KBA , SCM-APO-INT-DP-PIR , Planned Independent Requirement , SCM-APO-FCS-MAP , Mass Processing , SCM-APO-FCS-RF , Release , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.