- After enabling the Wily Introscope agent very often errors and crashes occur which lead to an invalid and unusable state.
- Only a manual restart of the SUP runtime recovers from the issue.
- Additionally the SUP server runtime service is pausing and continuing very often and the memory consumption for some Messaging processes is growing rapidly.
- Subsequently the Unwired Server is throwing "Out of memory" errors every half a minute.
- After disabling the Introscope Agent by using the batch file and "-remove" as an argument the nodes run stable without such behavior.
- Windows 2008R2
- Sybase Unwired Platform (SUP) 2.2.x
- SAP Mobile Platform (SMP) 2.3.x
- Wily Introscope Agent 126.96.36.199
Wily, Introscope, IntroscopeAgent, IntroscopeManager, Memeory, memeoryleak, outofmemory, CPU, consumption, SolutionManager , KBA , oom , memory , wily , memoryleak , introscope , solutionmanager , MOB-SUP-RT , SUP Runtime , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.