- When a change is made to an account and its rules in the account determination it updates all charts of depreciation that are assigned to any other company code.
- The change is affecting every chart of depreciation.
- The expectation is that the changes to an account determination are not global but on a chart of determination basis. Instead it is observed that a change made to the rules is affecting all charts of deperciations and hence all CoD's are changed.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
SAP_APPL, EA-APPL, SAP_FIN, EHP, ECC, Release Independent. , KBA , FI-AA-AA , Basic Functions , FI-AA , Asset Accounting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.