- Changes of address details (for example:vendor name) made via transaction ME22N in a single purchase order are reflected in all purchase orders output report listed with same vendor name in transaction ME2N but expected changed addess details only reflect for the single purchase order that had changed.
- This behaviour can also be reproduced with other reporting transactions ME2M, ME2L, ME2K and etc.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ALV, first, vendor name, change address details, ME2M, ME2L, ME2K , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-RE , Reporting , MM-PUR-GF-ADR , Addresses , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.