- You are running SAP NetWeaver Portal 7.1x onwards version.
- You created a system object which connect to backend ABAP system and the connection test passed successfully. However when you create iview with option [iView from Remote Source], it ends with error "Nothing found. Change your search criteria." for any search criteria. Below is error image:
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment 7.1
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment 7.1
- SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment 7.2
Nothing found. Chang your search critieria. create iview from remote source, logical system name, CLNT, application type, new iview from remote source, portal , KBA , EP-PIN-PCD-ROL-UPL , Role upload from ERP to Portal , EP-PIN , Use sub comp. , BC-JAS-SEC-UME , User Management Engine , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.