- Database shutdown
- Failed to start the database or the backup with the following error message:
Error: Cannot open transaction log file -- The system cannot find the file specified *** ERROR *** Assertion failed: 201117 (22.214.171.1243)
- No specific error
- Error: Cannot open transaction log file – The system cannot find the file specified
- Database can start with –f switch
- SAP Sybase SQL Anywhere 126.96.36.1993
- Windows 2008 6002 Service pack 2 on x86 32 bit
Corrupted Transaction Log, limited storage, hardware upgrade, limitation, database, db, assertion, corruption, failed, fails, shut, crash, failed, failure, error , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.