You have problems with commitments in Material Management.
Possible symptoms include:
- You cannot explain the original planned commitment value (COOI-ORGWTH, -ORGWTK, -ORGWTT, -ORGWTO, -ORGWTL in Controlling, or FMIOI-TRBTR, -FKBTR in Funds Management) which is higher than the Purchase Order (PO) net value (EKPO-NETWR) , or
- Although the total PO net value is delivered (in case of valuated GR) or invoiced (in case of non-valuated GR), there is still an open commitment value,
- You have budget of 1000 EUR, you create a Purchase Requisition (PR) for 1000 EUR using this budget. If you then try to create a PO with reference to this PR for the same amount, you receive budget overrun messages.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
nicht abzugsfähige Vorsteuer, Obligo, reduzieren, Nettowert, Nettobestellwert, vollbeliefert, vollbebucht, EKPO-WEUNB, BP603, BP604, Budgetüberschreitung, ECC, BP629, FMAVC005, budget exceeded, tax included , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-CO , Commitment , PSM-FM-UP-CM , Commitments , PSM-FM-BCS-AC , Availability Control , PSM-FM-BU-AC , Availability Control , MM-SRV-GF-CO , Commitment , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.