- Character set conversion is not available between client character set 'utf8' and server character set 'iso_1'
- Insert data into ASE using Jconnect Invalid column length: -3954.
- Enable_BULK_LOAD set to "true"
- Could result on ASE stack tracing signal 11
Invalid column length: -3954. Value must be between 0 and 348 at
offset 4755 for 'data-only' row with minimum row length of 37.
- Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
Invalid column length, jConnect, ENABLE_BULK_LOAD , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.