- The Calendar selector that appears when refreshing a WebIntelligence report with a date prompt does not show the time, it only displays the Date to be selected. The date prompt is based on a universe level filter.
- When using the related Date dimension as a Query Filter set to prompt instead of the universe level filter, the Date and Time are shown in the calendar selector as expected.
- The same behavior occurs in all viewers and editors.
- The Time field appears in BI4.0 but not in BI4.1.
- SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1
date,timestamp,4.1,oracle, web, intelligence, webi, webintelligence, prompt, filter, unx, dfx, business, layer, data, foundation, time, timestamp, ADAPT01719146, ADAPT01719148 , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.