- You use warehouse management (WM) and are executing a physical inventory in your warehouse.
- When clearing the differences arising from your count results in transaction LI21, the system generates multiple material documents in Inventory Management (IM) which is not desired.
- Materials Management (MM)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
MAX_COUNTER, MAX_IMSEG_ITEM, L_IM_DIFFERENCE_CLEAR, RLLI2110, MB_CREATE_GOODS_MOVEMENT, MB_CREATE_GOODS_ISSUE_ITEM ECC , KBA , LE-WM-TFM , Warehouse Movements , MM-IM-GF , Basic Functions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.