- Signal 11 in the ASE errorlog with a stacktrace containing the following functions:
- This can happen when an SQL statement:
- contains or-clause joins and
- "streamlined dynamic sql" is enabled and
- one of the or-clause join's outer columns contains a NULL value followed by a non-NULL value.
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0
CR755520, CR#755520 , 755520 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.