- While creating a sales document with reference to another sales document, error message "Item category XXXX is not defined" appears.
- V1 324 appears when creating sales document with reference to a sales document.
- Item category is assigned properly in copy control between both the sales documents types.
- Default Item Category is also assigned in VOV4 for the combination Sales Document type, Item Category Group and Usage fields.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
V1324, V1 324, Item category XXXX is not defined, reference, , KBA , SD-SLS-SO , Sales Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.