- You use some import/customs field in the access sequence of one condition used in your calculation schema, for example the condition CUDL, which has several import fields in the access sequence:
- When you create a PO you see that the condition gets no value, even if a condition record exists for it.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
import, customs, condition, access sequences, calculation schema, pricing, KOMP, ME21N, EXIT_SAPLMEKO_002, ME_PO_PRICING_CUST, ECC , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-PR , Price Determination , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.