- The SAP Integration Kit Transports for Crystal Reports fails to import.
- When attempting to import the Crystal Reports MDX Query Connectivity transport on an SAP BW System, it fails with the following error:
"Program /CRYSTAL/SAPLMDX, Include /CRYSTAL/LMDX$08: Syntax error in line 000038
'/CRYSTAL/RSZ_X_VAR' must be flat structure. Youcannot use internal tables, strings, references,"
"Ended with return code: ===> 8 <==="
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Netweaver / SAP BW 7.3
- SAP Netweaver / SAP BW 7.4
- SAP Netweaver / SAP BW 7.5
CR, SAP Integration Kit, Transports, SAP BW , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , TM , Transportation Management (no software transports) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.