- Analysis suggests problems with the STS/SSO connection between Business Objects Enterprise Server (BO/BOBJ) and BW System.
- The most common error messages are:
- System received an expired SSO ticket
- [Internal] SSO token or User password is empty
- Issuer of SSO ticket is not authorized
- found in recently 4.2 SP4 APS trace STS: A java.io.IOException occurred; original exception message Error decoding PKCS 12 input
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- SAP Business Warehouse (BW)
biauth tskba zie login , KBA , tskba , tskb , biauth , troubleshoot troubleshooting , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.