- Cannot create Web Intelligence reports based on a Strategy Management universe. The following error appears: "A database error occured. The database error text is: Failed to execute MDX query. Reason: returned server error (Returned DB_E_ERRORSINCOMMAND (0x80040e14).(IES 10910) (WIS 10910)"
- Strategy Management universe test connection fails with error "DBD: An error has occurred while attempting to connect to the OLAP server. Failed to initialize (The component SSMProvider. 1 returned server error (Incorrect function.))
- SAP Strategy Management 10.0
- SAP Strategy Management 10.1
- SAP BusinessObjects XI 3.1 and SAP Business Intelligence (BI) 4.0
SAP Strategy Management 10.0 ; SAP Strategy Management 10.1 ; SAP Strategy Management 7.5
Webi OLAP Cubes Universe SSMProvider , KBA , epm , webi , ssm , olap , universe , ssmprovider , 0x80040e14 , EPM-SM , Strategy Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.